Our service specialises in medium to large interstate moves. This usually means MINIMUM 2-3 BEDROOM HOUSE OR APARTMENT.
MoveState offers a full range of different interstate move services which are tailored for your personal moving needs.
The main Move State services are as follows:
1. We find and compare interstate removalist quotes for you;
2. Upon acceptance, we book in the move and confirm;
3. We arrange moving insurance quotes for you – then put the insurance policy in place for you;
4. We get quotes for all other elements of the interstate move– storage, car transport, boxes etc. – and book them in.
5. Utility Connections – we can get you set up more easily and reliably in your new home for electricity, gas, phone, and internet.
We also give you advice, hints and tips on your interstate move which can make things easier and save you time and money. We have this knowledge built up over 20 years in the interstate moving industry.
We are authorised representatives for moving insurance – meaning we can discuss all aspects with you, get quotes and put the moving insurance policy in place for you.
Complete and submit the Move Needs Form with click on “GET MY FREE ESTIMATE” and submit
PRICING – How Much?
The MoveState service is free to you.
We charge a fee to our suppliers for the work we do – interstate removalists, insurance, utility providers etc.
This means we can still get you great service but at very good prices.
We can also get you fixed price quotes – which gives you financial certainty.