TERMS & CONDITIONS – GENERAL
MoveState is a facilitation service which assists people to find and compare quotes relating to interstate removals in Australia.
1. MoveState aims to facilitate the moving services by collecting quotes from underlying suppliers (e.g. interstate removalists) and communicating such quote(s) to the user. Users of this service ultimately contract with underlying suppliers for these purposes and are bound by their terms and conditions (e.g. for carriage) upon entering those arrangements.
2. The Company will take reasonable care to ensure that the information that you provide via this website is accurately passed on and to ensure the reliability of its data feeds. But it accepts no liability for any interruptions, faults or inaccuracies, nor any liability for any losses or damages, arising therefrom.
4. The Company cannot guarantee that the Service will never be faulty or interrupted, but it will ensure that reported faults are corrected as soon as reasonably possible. If you believe a fault has occurred, you should report the fault by email to email@example.com.
5. The Company may vary or suspend the whole or any part of the Service for any reason at any time at its sole discretion. You agree to use the Service for lawful purposes only.You agree not to use the Service:
i. fraudulently or in connection with a criminal offence;
ii. to send, receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which is offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene, menacing, or otherwise unlawful; or
iii. to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or
iv. to send commercial advertising or promotional materials.
6. You agree to tell the Company immediately if anyone makes or threatens to make any claim or issue legal proceedings against you relating to your use of the Service and you must, at our request, immediately stop the act or acts complained of.
7. The Company reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time.
8. The Company will regularly review developments in security and encryption technology. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Accordingly, although eMove strives to protect such information, the Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to or from our Web site.
9. The Company will only use or disclose information provided by you (outside of interstate quoting or connections purposes) in the following circumstances:
a. where the Company believes that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of their function; or
b. where authorised, required or permitted by law to use or disclose the information; or
c. we will from time to time disclose information provided by you to our related entities and our third party consultants who will use that information only for purposes directly associated with administering and monitoring the Service. We may also from time to time use information provided by you for the purposes of advising you of special features of the Service or additional moving-related services.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions you expressly consent to the above uses and disclosure of information provided by you.
10. The Company may at its sole discretion refuse to accept or process information provided by you where it believes:
i. that you were not duly entitled to provide that information; or
ii. the information has been provided in a manner that is not consistent with the ordinary use of the Service; or
iii. you have otherwise breached these Terms and Conditions.
11. The Service is accessed via the Worldwide Web, which is independent of the Service and the Company. The Company is not responsible or liable for your use of the Worldwide Web, which is governed by your contract with your internet service provider.
12. Other than as previously stated in these terms and conditions, the Company does not provide any warranties as to the accuracy or otherwise of the information that it provides as part of the Service.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of New South Wales, Australia, and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales for all purposes in connection with the website and its services.
14. By completing the information and sending, I consent to MoveState arranging for the connection and disconnection of the nominated utility services and to providing information contained in this application to the utility providers for this purpose.
TERMS & CONDITIONS – INTERSTATE MOVING QUOTES
MoveState is a “moving home” range of services provided by MoveState Pty Limited (A.B.N 79 090 797 961), (‘we’ or the “Company”) to home movers (“customer”) that is intended to make the home moving process easier.
The terms and conditions below relate specifically to the provision of interstate quotes and associated services.
2. MoveState aims to facilitate the interstate moving process by sourcing quotes for the customer from a panel of independent interstate removalists (“removalists”).
3. Once a customer indicates acceptance of a quote by paying a deposit, MoveState will forward the customer’s personal and move details to the removalist providing the successful quote.
4. The customer will then deal with (and contract with) the removalist in the normal course. There is not – and cannot be construed or implied – any contractual carriage/removal relationship between the customer and MoveState.
5. The quotes delivered to the customer by MoveState are intended as “quotes”. They are not intended to be regarded as a contract or contractual offer by MoveState. Any commercial contractual relationship in relation to removal, carriage and other logistical factors is solely between the customer and the removalist (or other third party supplier e.g. storage).
6. MoveState and the removalists on the panel are entirely separate, independent entities. MoveState deals with the removalist for the purposes of helping a customer find quotes more conveniently. There is not – and cannot be implied or construed – any agency or sub-contracting relationship between MoveState and the removalist.
7. The carriage/removal contract is between the customer and the removalist. MoveState cannot accept liability for failure of the removalist to perform as expected. Users of this service – by contracting directly with the removalist for these purposes – are bound by the terms and conditions of the removalist upon entering such arrangements.
8. The terms and conditions outlined above will also apply to other suppliers from whom MoveState seeks quotes for the customer including car transport, pet transport, comprehensive transit insurance.
9. In some circumstances, for ease of move management, MoveState will take full or part payment for a move from the customer and automatically transfer payment to the removalist or other supplier. This is for facilitation purposes only and does not indicate (expressly or impliedly) any relationship of agency or sub-contract with the removalist or other supplier.
10. Payment of the deposit to MoveState by the customer is for convenience only – and does not indicate (expressly or impliedly) any contractual relationship between the customer and MoveState.
11. After the customer has paid the deposit and contracted with the removalist, MoveState will often continue to liaise with the customer – for post-sale customer service purposes. However, this does not indicate (expressly or impliedly) any contractual relationship between the customer and MoveState.