There are thousands of removalist in Australia. But only a small percentage are good enough to be selected for our network – and this is why.
Good removalists have the following important features:
- EXPERIENCE – like any business, the longer you have been in the industry means you have learnt how to run a business that looks after your customer properly. This includes knowing what charges are fair; dealing with people professionally; being courteous at all times
- RELIABLE and HONEST– good removalists make sensible promises – and they keep them. For example, nothing is worse than taking time off for your move, then the removalist is a “no show”. Or – for no genuine reason – the removalist on the day tries to charge more than the agreed price. Good removalists give you a fixed price and stick to it.
- WELL TRAINED – much of interstate moving involves much lifting and carrying of extremely heavy items. Good removalists then securely pack, protect and strap your goods into trucks and containers. There is an art to this – otherwise goods can be damaged or movers can be injured. Good removalists have well trained, courteous, well dressed, efficient staff.
- WELL-MAINTAINED EQUIPMENT – good removalists have well maintained trucks. No-one wants to hear “the truck has broken down – we need to reschedule to next week”.
- >PROFESSIONAL – removalists who have a customer focus – and take their own reputation seriously. This includes courteous and reliable communication and updates.
But, how do you find good removalists out of the thousands in the market?
The answer is MoveState. With almost 20 years organising interstate moves, we know who the good guys are – and we have built a network of these good removalists.
So, we go and get quotes to compare for you – exclusively from this trustworthy network. No risk, no doubts. In this way, we will get you great prices quickly and reliably.